8 hours over 2 weekends teaching you your own personal approach of rehab and ‘pre-hab’ techniques to help you avoid potential injury and develop a high level of tissue resilience and joint integrity. We will show you how to optimise your bodies natural mechanisms and how adding complexity and load to certain movements will elevate your performance and health.
This workshop provides the following to capitalise on your potential and develop your own tool box further by gaining a more in-depth understanding of body weight strength, dynamics and kinetics;
- Bar and gymnastic rings strength and conditioning
- ‘Bulletproofing’ joints
- Proper scapula activation
- Pull and push progressions
- Integrated training
- Rehab and ‘pre-hab’ techniques
- Hand balancing basics
- Tissue work, solo and partner tools
- How to identify your typing and use that information to design an effective and personally enjoyable program for your goals
We will work up to one arm chin up progressions, full depth handstand progressions, freestanding handstands, front and side split mobility (plus others), joint loading and how to make bullet proof limbs, ring routine design, single leg squat progressions etc. All are welcome, everyone will take away new tools and methods.
- Dates: Saturday 5th & Saturday 12th September 2015
- Times: 10.00AM – 2.00PM
- Location: Gym Nation, 1/88 Victoria St, West End Brisbane QLD
- Price: $200 for Individual Day, $300 for Both Days